- Networking with knowledgeable, experienced and qualified professionals
- Access to trends, news, updates and NYS Food Ecosystem current events
- Use of the ANYSFP Portal “Cornucopia”
- Factory tours, trade shows, outings, golf tournament
- Education & training opportunities
- Staffing Support
- Exposure to members, organizations & companies that are a part of the NYS Food Ecosystem
- Join ANYSFP Today
Food Industry United
Solution based, partnership minded, transparent and current, we strive to assist in the pursuit of knowledge, education, current events, legislation and fellowship from a multi-level approach.
The Cornucopia Portal is a searchable database of the members of the Associated New York State Food Processors. Having your company listed in this database will give it exposure to new prospects and strategic partnerships. When your company is found through the portal, users have the ability to submit a request for quote to you directly through the portal.
News & Events
Membership includes access to trends, news, updates and NYS Food Ecosystem current events as well as association events. Association events include factory tours, trade shows, outings, and golf tournaments.
The Associated New York State Food Processors provides rapid, cost-effective staffing support for food processing companies. We have the capability to send skilled candidates to online applications, and getting your team plenty of applicants to choose from.
The Associated New York State Food Processors has partnered with various organizations & companies that are a part of the NYS Food Ecosystem. These partnerships provide training, research, staffing support, and food business advisement.