Thanks for Joining Us!
Thank you for joining the Webinar on August 19th!
On August 19th, we discussed:
- The Updated Mission and Objectives of the Associated NYS Food Processors
- The Digital Platform, known as The Cornucopia, where thousands of businesses will find you and submit inquiries — if you create your profile! We’ll show you how in this webinar.
- Part of the webinar was a walk-through of the Cornucopia. We sent a recorded version of the tutorial so you can assign your profile creation process accordingly within your organization.
- An overview of how ANYSFP is working to drive interest and engagement from non-members who will find your company and services online.
- Q&A with members of the Association and Invited Guests
This webinar was hosted by Tom Seymour, Vice President of the ANYSFP and Key Account Manager Contract Mfg. at LiDestri Food.
This webinar was sponsored by webSURGE Digital Marketing, digital and technology partner of the ANYSFP.
Fireside Chat with Apis Wise
On May 25, our own Tom Seymour sat down to talk with Mike Cirocco and Lino Contestabile of Apis Wise,…
Fireside Chat with Consumer Convenience Technologies
On March 16, our own Tom Seymour sat down to talk with Brandon and James Bach of Consumer Convenience Technologies,…
Join the Fireside Chat with Sam Randall & Tom Seymour
Wednesday, October 14th at 12:00 pmSit down with Sam and Tom for a Featured Business Fireside Chat! Welcome Sam Randall…